Sunday, December 27, 2009

Look at it as a Hiatus.

First of all, Merry Christmas to all those who actually read this on a regular basis. I hope you all have a great 2010.

I sadly however am going to be putting a hold on running this blog for the time being. Time sadly is the reason. The real occupation is getting busier, and I'd like to focus any excess time into playing/writing with my band.

I have enjoyed doing this however and would like to come back to it one day.

If in the mean time anyone wants to continue writing for konghongrock, and is willing to do it for nothing but passion and a place to chat shit, then let me know.

Till next time friend.

1 comment:

Maggie said...

Awww.... I'm sad to hear that, but I guess getting busier at work is a good thing.(?) Hope you'll come back and continue soon.